Water treatment and recycling market to reach $4bn
Produced waste-water treatment set to grow over the next decade.Read more here
Low-cost water treatment technologies to improve efficiencies
Learn from our industry expert’s new cost-effective technologies to enhance operations.Secure your place
New produced water management case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest in water management across the Middle East.View the latest program
Who should attend?
- Global E&P Companies
- Water Disposal Solutions
- Oil & Gas Professionals
- Oil & Gas Production
- Water Disposal Facilities
- Associations and Alliances
- Oil & Gas Development
- Water Hauling and Transportation
- Government Bodies
- Produced Water Management
- Water Pipeline Companies
- Research and Development
- Water Recycling and Reuse
- Water Storage Companies
- Public Consultation Groups
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Production Chemicals
- Legal and Compliance Services
- Modular Treatment Technologies
- Well Site Automation
- Banking and Financial Services
- Water Monitoring Solutions
- Well Site Operations
- Other Professional Services
- Real-Time Monitoring Specialists
- Environmental Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
- Africa Times
- AGT Water Systems
- Aguas da Regiao do Maputo
- Allen Engineering and Science
- ALSYS-Group (ClearBakk Water Solutions, CeraMem)
- Amperage Energy Inc.
- AQUASIGHT LLC.
- Athlon – A Halliburton Service
- Atmos International
- Aureus Energy Services
- Bazooka Technology
- Black & Veatch
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Black Brush Oil & Gas
- Blackbuck Resources
- Capstone Headwaters
- CarboNet Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Carus Corporation
- Catapult Environmental Inc.
- Crowd Review
- Cudd Energy Services – Water Management Solutions
- De Nora Water Technologies
- Derrick Corporation
- Elliott Management
- Energy Makers Advisory Group
- Enviro Water Minerals Company, Inc.
- EQT Production Company
- Eureka Resources
- Fenner Mandals AS
- Five Point Energy LLC
- Frac Knowledge
- Fritz Industries Inc
- Fundacao de Apoio a Universidade de sao Paulo
- GAI Consultants, Inc.
- Global Treat, Inc.
- Gulfport Energy
- Hammerhead Industrial Hose
- Headworks International
- Heartland Water Technology, Inc
- Higher Ground Consulting
- Houston Energy Industry News
- Hunting Energy Services
- IHS Markit
- Industrial Accessories Company
- Katz Water Technologies
- King & Spalding
- Kuwait Oil & Gas Directory
- LaCrosse Footwear
- Lavoro Technologies Inc
- Lipatech Co.,Ltd.
- Lonquist & CO LLC
- MAG Amendments
- MGX Minerals
- MIOX Corporation
- Modern Water
- New Wave Energy Services
- Occidental Oil & Gas
- Pan American Energy LLC Sucursal Argentina
- Qwik Pipe, Inc
- Reclaim Water Services
- Riley Equipment Company Inc
- RTD Enterprises Inc
- SafBon Water Technology, Inc.
- Saudi Aramco
- Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Solar Turbines Inc.
- Terralog Technologies Inc.
- Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
- Total S.A.
- University Lands
- Water Standard
- Waterstone Resources
- Worley Parsons/Advisian
- Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- X-SITE Energy Services Ltd.
- XTO Energy
The Middle East Produced Water Management 2021 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in water recycling and reuse know-how, and new technological advancements in water treatment for improving efficiencies in produced water management…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Making an economic assessment for produced water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for produced water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling, and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment-for-reuse and water-disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from produced water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in produced water management
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling, and reuse and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and oilfield operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for oilfield produced water
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from oilfields across the Middle East and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.
- Useful symposium for better understanding technology and potential solutions in the waste water market. Alan Mitchell (CDEnviro)
- The event was very well organized and had a good line up of speakers. An event to learn end to end about shale water management. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- This was a well-run and informative conference. Jeff Pinkowski (A.R.I. USA)
- The event was a good view into the current state of the industry. It also had uniform mix of various types of players. Amit Prakash (Wipro)
- Great conference, great presentations, great networking opportunities, great conference facility. Melinda Ammons (Safbon Water Technology)
- Very informative and a broad scope of water challenges and solutions. Adam McConnell (Murphy Oil)
- Thoroughly enjoyed the topics and discussions. It was a great variety of aspects related to water. Tabitha Tindle (BHP Billiton)